The construction inspection team at KC has consistently provided our clients with high-quality projects delivered on time and within budget by managing quality and cost in a safe, secure construction environment. Our extensive portfolio includes construction management; resident engineering and inspection; design services during construction; condition inspection of buildings, roads, bridges, and other structures; and preparation of reports, cost estimates, and construction documents.
With our certified use of the Primavera Scheduling System and thorough knowledge of the engineering and architectural design processes, KC furnishes the best possible service to our clients. All of our inspectors are OSHA-certified. Our construction inspectors meet the highest industry standards and maintain all necessary up-to-date certifications.
Whether a project needs a professional Construction Manager to augment the client’s staff or an on-site construction team for inspecting work in progress, we have the expertise to carry out a successful field program.
KC’s construction inspection group contains construction managers, resident engineers, skilled senior and junior inspectors, and office, traffic, civil, and structural engineers capable of managing any project from start to finish, ensuring code and contract compliance, performing cost reviews and analyses, and providing thorough document preparation.
- As-Built Drawing Preparation
- Bid Analysis & Evaluation
- Change Order Review, Preparation, & Negotiation
- Claims Review & Resolution
- Community Liaising
- Constructability Review
- Construction Inspection & Management
- Construction Materials Review
- Construction Support Services
- Cost Estimating
- Design Standards / Codes Review
- Document Control & Management
- Maintenance & Protection of Traffic Plans
- Monitoring Lane Closure Durations
- Office Engineering / Record Keeping
- Progress Reporting & Project Closeout
- Resident Engineering
- Shop Drawings Review
- Site Safety Inspection / OSHA Compliance
- Traffic Engineering & Mitigation of Traffic Congestion
- Value Engineering Support